Formatting guidelines for the ABSTRACT
- The abstracts must be Word files (i.e. .doc or .docx files) and the body of the abstract should not exceed 500 words. Each abstract must include: the title, the authors’ full names and affiliations, and a short summary of their work.
- All typescript pages must be single-spaced with at least 3 cm (1.2 in) on lateral margins and 2.5 cm (1 in) on upper and lower margins of each page.
- Title: Sentence case, Arial, 12pt, bold and centred.
- Authors names: Sentence case, Arial, 11pt for authors, and 10pt for the address and affiliation.
Full name and surname of all authors should be provided; each name should be separated by a comma, with a superscript number to denote the affiliation/address. The presenting author should be indicated with a superscript asterisk.
- Main text: Type must be Arial 11-point font size. Species names must be italicised.
Osteohistology and biomechanical adaptations of … Species name.
Jane First1*, Jack Second2, Paul Third3,4 and May Fourth4
1University of Cape Town, Department of Biological Sciences, Private Bag X3, Rhodes Gift, 7700 South Africa, email address; 2Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Unidad de Paleontología, 28049 Cantoblanco (Madrid), Spain; 3Universidad de Málaga, Área de Paleontología, Málaga, 29071, Spain; 4Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, 900 Exposition Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90007, USA